MONOFLEX M1, high-barrier (OTR <0,3) PE-based mono-material 100% recyclable packaging solution
Sustainable packaging in a circular economy
In response to the market’s aim of 100% recyclable packaging by 2030, Papers has launched MONOFLEX M1, a fully recyclable, PE-based mono-material, barrier packaging.
This product has been developed to replace multilayers materials, such as PET/PE and OPA/PE packaging constructions, maintaining the same safety, security and quality standards of already-existing solutions.
MONOFLEX M1 consists of a complex made by
- Machine oriented PE layer
- High barrier layer
- Low sealable PE layer.
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- High quality sealing and printing
- Excellent oxygen and water barrier
- Eliminating PET or OPA as top layer for lidding films
- Recyclable in existing PE recycling streams
- Top lidding film for fresh and processed food
- Flow pack
- Map applications
- Dry and liquid foodstuffs
- Frozen food
- Home and personal care liquids
MONOFLEX M1 is available in reel as material for printing and lamination and in already-made film or pouches.
In addition to M1, soon Papers is going to unveil an entire portfolio of different 100% recyclable mono-materials solutions.
that may interest you